Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Mike Ashley's Frasers Group delays results for second year runningCompany formerly called Sports Direct says it needs more time to complete this year’s accounts following chaotic announcement in 2019Mike Ashley’s Frasers Group has delayed its annual results presentation for the second year running saying it needs more time to complete its accounts.Frasers, which was due to release its full-year figures on Thursday 13 August, […]Sarah Butler
- Stories of jobseekers show true impact of Covid-19 on employmentMany have taken jobs in new industries, while others are underemployed and struggling with billsCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageThe true consequences of the coronavirus lockdown on employment are becoming clear, as official figures show that almost three-quarters of a million jobs have been shed from company payrolls since March.Older and younger workers […]Mattha Busby
- UK government urged to justify £108m contact-tracing deal with SercoEmail leaked to shadow health minister prompts questions over whether company was cherry-picked Coronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverage The government has been urged to demonstrate there was no favouritism at play in awarding Serco a contact-tracing contract worth £108m, as a leaked memo revealed the outsourcing firm was enlisted to help with […]Simon Murphy and Sarah Marsh
- Stock markets boom as hopes rise for US economic stimulus and Covid-19 vaccineS&P edges towards all-time record with oil prices and hospitality stocks rising as investor optimism reboundsUS stock markets moved closer to record highs on Tuesday after investors bet on a fresh round of government spending to lift the economy and counter the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.The S&P 500, seen as the broadest measure of […]Phillip Inman
- Tim Cook joins the billionaire club as Apple nears $2tn valuationApple has thrived under Cook’s leadership with the iPhone X and a move into subscription TVApple chief executive Tim Cook has joined the billionaire club as the iPhone maker is poised to become the US’s first $2tn company.Apple’s performance has so far proved to be coronavirus-proof, crushing Wall Street expectations in each of the last […]Mark Sweney
- The pandemic is helping the rich get even richer. It's time to tax their obscene wealth | Bernie SandersInequality is becoming worse as tens of millions of Americans face unemployment, loss of healthcare, evictions and hungerWe are in the middle of an extraordinary moment in American history: a public health crisis, the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, the existential threat of climate change and a president who is moving our country […]Bernie Sanders