Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Trump 'paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017' – video reportA New York Times report into Donald Trump's tax records has revealed he paid just $750 in federal income tax in his first year as president. Trump, who in 2016 suggested reports of tax avoidance showed he was 'smart', denounced the findings as 'completely fake news'. The New York Times said that of the 18 […]
- Fred Perry withdraws polo shirt adopted by far-right Proud BoysCompany distances itself from US fascist group as it halts sales of garment in North AmericaThe fashion brand Fred Perry has pulled one of its famous polo shirt designs after it became associated with a far-right organisation.The company has halted sales of the black and yellow top in the US and Canada, after it was […]Priya Elan
- Caesars in advanced talks on £2.9bn William Hill takeover bidUS hotel and entertainment company makes offer for one of UK’s biggest bookmakersThe operator of the Las Vegas casino Caesars Palace has confirmed it is in “advanced discussions” about a possible £2.9bn takeover bid for the UK bookmaker William Hill.Caesars Entertainment said it had offered 272p a share in cash after scrutinising the company’s books. […]Julia Kollewe
- Hedge fund boss Crispin Odey in court on indecent assault chargeMultimillionaire Brexit backer denies assault on young investment banker in 1998Multimillionaire hedge fund manager Crispin Odey has appeared in court accused of assaulting a young investment banker in the late 1990s.Odey, 61, allegedly “engineered” a situation whereby he could invite a junior employee from a major investment bank back to his Chelsea home on 13 […]PA Media
- Trump sold voters on the folly that he's a successful businessman. That's a con | Reed GalenTrump’s gymnastic finances were problems of his own making and the headache of his staff, workers and bankersOn Sunday night, the New York Times reported that for most of the last 20 years, Donald Trump paid little in the way of income tax. In 2016, he paid only $750. In 2017, he paid the same. […]Reed Galen
- Asda takeover: TDR-backed EG Group in pole position for £6.5bn dealBillionaire owners of British petrol forecourts operator are Walmart’s preferred bidderThe billionaire owners of the British petrol forecourts operator EG Group have taken pole position in the £6.5bn race for control of Asda after being named the preferred bidder by the supermarket’s US owner.Mohsin and Zuber Issa, who are working with the private-equity firm TDR […]Sarah Butler