- Charity sponsorship – Prosecco, Pamper & Pudding evening
- Agriculture, environmental, land & rural affairs offer
- Wayman & Long sponsor the 2018 Sudbury Business Expo
- Offer – £50 or £100 off conveyancing fees
- New – Wills Free Consultation Offer
- January Offer – Free consultation for divorce, separation and family issues
- 10% off services this month
- LPA Offer
- Personal Injury consultation offer
- Buy one get one half price on Lasting Powers of Attorney
We participate in a number of community-based events; we look forward to meeting you at some of them.
Pamper, Prosecco & Pudding evening
We are also delighted to sponsor the Pamper, Prosecco & Pudding evening taking place on Friday 15th June at Norton Village Hall. The event is a much needed fundraiser for our nominated charity Thomas' Fund (raising funds for childhood brain tumour research) and runs from 7pm-10pm. Tickets are £5 and include a glass of prosecco on arrival. There are a multitude of mini-treatments available for pre-booking and a myriad of stalls offering an array of goods. It promises to be a very good night in aid of a great cause. More details can be found here.
2018 Sudbury Business Expo
We were delighted to sponsor the 2018 Sudbury Business Expo held at A.F.C. Sudbury on 3rd May (4pm-7.30pm). The annual event was a fantastic opportunity to meet business owners from across South Suffolk, North Essex and beyond, make new contacts, develop existing relationships and do plenty of business. We were delighted to meet so many new people and so many old friends.
Free Legal Guides
Wayman & Long provide local, expert legal services for the Suffolk community. In an attempt to demystify the law, we have published a series of free guides to help you with your legal matters. These guides can be accessed from here or from the relevant law pages.