Disputes and litigation
Dealing with disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced litigation lawyers can help.
Our disputes and litigation team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
Our litigation team team includes; Paul Povey, Alex Robinson and Sue O'Brien. To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Lloyds investors rebel against bank's executive pay reportFifth of investors refuse to back report in first significant rebellion post-state ownershipLloyds Banking Group has suffered its first significant shareholder rebellion since fully exiting state ownership last year, after more than a fifth of investors refused to back its remuneration report. Almost 21% of Lloyds investors voted against the bank’s executive pay report for […]Richard Partington
- Deutsche Bank to slash more than 7,000 jobs – business liveGerman investment bank faces angry shareholders after announcing a wide-ranging restructuring that could hit the City hardDeutsche to cut headcount from 97,000 to well below 90,000Jobs at risk at Postbank, the City, and the USBank employs 8,500 people in the UKCEO: We must focus on what we do wellMove follow three years of lossesChairman Paul […]Graeme Wearden
- How the UK's first movie scripted in sign language is shaking up the film worldCreative England publishes its top 50 names of people and companies who are transforming the movie, television, technology and gaming industries – including two film-makers who have championed diversityThe maker of the country’s first movie to feature a deaf cast, and a perfectly timed computer game that foresaw the public debate over data privacy are […]Sean Hargrave
- Deutsche Bank slashes 7,000 jobs, with City likely to take hitBank announces investment arm will lose one in four jobs only hours before AGMDeutsche Bank, Germany’s largest lender, is to cut more than 7,000 jobs globally, with its investment banking business in London likely to be hit.Deutsche said one in four equities sales and trading jobs, which are mainly located in New York and London, […]Julia Kollewe and Graeme Wearden
- ‘Max-fac’ is an idiotic idea that will bankrupt British businesses | Richard ReedThe Brexiters’ absurd customs plan would cost around £350m a week. I don’t remember seeing that on any big red busesI’m not a politician, I’m an entrepreneur. I don’t believe in false promises or rigid ideology. I believe in creating opportunities, good deals and looking out for the people who work for me.I campaigned passionately […]Richard Reed
- Sainsbury's to cut pay by £400 a year on average for 9,000 staffUnite union seeks legal advice over plan to remove bonuses, paid breaks and premium paySainsbury’s could face legal action from the union Unite after the supermarket said it was pressing ahead with a plan to cut paid breaks, annual bonuses and premium pay for Sundays, leaving thousands of workers out of pocket.After weeks of consultation […]Sarah Butler