Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
Our litigation team team includes; Paul Povey, Alex Robinson and Sue O'Brien. To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Oil prices rise amid production cuts and Trump Iran threats – business liveOpec cartel members suggested that production cuts could remain in place to sustain prices 8.36am BST Equities had mixed fortunes this morning – but we have had another big reminder of the trade tensions which roiled stock markets last week. Related: Google blocks Huawei access to Android updates after blacklisting 8.23am BST Activists at Greenpeace […]Jasper Jolly
- Can my brother be my tenant even if my mortgage doesn't allow it?I am concerned about the consequences as I will be going against the terms of my buy-to-let deal Q I have been approved for a buy-to-let mortgage. It has always been my intention not to live in the property. I live in London and am buying a property in my hometown further north. It now […]
- Swiftcover won’t pay out what I’m due after a serious car accidentWe claimed, but we can’t get the £1,000 or so the vehicle was worthJust less than a year ago my husband was involved in a serious car accident. He was badly hurt, taken by ambulance from the scene and kept in hospital for several days.The police had called a recovery vehicle from a local garage […]Miles Brignall
- Unions lobby investors to press Amazon over UK working conditionsGMB tells shareholders that warehouse workers endure targets that cause sufferingTrade unions are lobbying City investors to put pressure on Amazon to improve conditions for its workers in the UK.At a meeting at the TUC’s head office this month the GMB union made presentations, including one from an Amazon employee, to a dozen leading fund […]Sean Farrell
- From bleak to bustling: how one French town beat the high street bluesMulhouse has turned around its image and now boasts more shops opening than closing, thanks to smart planning, investment and community effortsOn a lane in what was once considered eastern France’s grimmest town, a street artist is up a ladder finishing a mural, the independent bookshop has a queue at the till, the organic cooperative […]Angelique Chrisafis in Mulhouse
- Google blocks Huawei access to Android updates after blacklistingReported move could hit Huawei Technologies’ ability to run phone operating system Google has suspended Huawei’s access to updates of its Android operating system and chipmakers have reportedly cut off supplies to the Chinese telecoms company, complying with orders from the US government as it seeks to blacklist Huawei around the world.In a fresh blow […]Nadeem Badshah and Lily Kuo in Beijing