Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- EU summit collapses as leaders struggle to fill €75bn Brexit holeStates deeply divided over budget as big contributors reject plan for them to pay more A summit of EU leaders seeking to fill a €75bn hole in the bloc’s budget left by Brexit dramatically collapsed after Angela Merkel led major contributors in rejecting a proposal that would have left them paying billions more.The meeting in […]Daniel Boffey in Brussels
- Branson unveils first cruise ship as he shrugs off coronavirus fearsVirgin Voyages line poised to set sail as founder downplays threat of virus to new ventureSir Richard Branson has launched his first cruise ship and brushed off concerns that the coronavirus outbreak will dissuade younger holidaymakers from embracing his latest venture.Despite the unfortunate timing – with passengers on one ship quarantined in Japan after hundreds […]Joanna Partridge
- Let’s move to Coventry: ‘It’s the next UK city of culture’Hopefully the investment, headlines and hullaballoo will help it to shout its many histories from its beautiful rooftopsWhat’s going for it? Little-known fact: did you know that all newspaper articles about Coventry by law have to mention Lady Godiva, Ghost Town by The Specials and the blitz?So now we’ve got those out of the way, […]Tom Dyckhoff
- JP Morgan economists warn climate crisis is threat to human raceLeaked report for world’s major fossil fuel financier says Earth is on unsustainable trajectoryThe world’s largest financier of fossil fuels has warned clients that the climate crisis threatens the survival of humanity and that the planet is on an unsustainable trajectory, according to a leaked document.The JP Morgan report on the economic risks of human-caused […]Patrick Greenfield and Jonathan Watts
- Hammerson offloads nine UK retail parks for £455mProperty group exits sector in attempt to cut £3bn debt and guard against high-street crisisHammerson has offloaded its out-of-town retail parks for £455m as it looks to reduce its £3bn debt pile and shield itself from the high-street crisis.The property group, which owns the Bullring shopping centre in Birmingham, is selling seven sites, including Elliott’s […]Zoe Wood
- Royal Mail to raise price of stamps to offset lossesIncrease to cost of first-class and second-class stamps due to ‘challenging environment’Royal Mail has said it will increase the price of first-class and second-class stamps.The postal firm said the price of a first-class stamp would jump 6p to 76p and the price of a second-class stamp would rise 4p to 65p from 23 March. Continue […]PA Media