Disputes and litigation
Dealing with litigation and disputes, irrespective of their size, can be daunting and stressful. Not knowing how things might pan out or where to go to resolve the matter can compound matters further, leaving you feeling helpless.
Our experienced lawyers can help.
Our team regularly handle a variety of disputes – large and small. They can provide specialist advice on how to resolve your issue quickly and cost-effectively.
Examples of litigation matters include:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and consumers)
- Where you are having problems regarding debts repaid
To talk to one of the team, please call us on 01787 277375 or use the online form.
- Thomas Cook collapse: passengers return home as 'fat cat' pay row rages - business liveFailure of world’s oldest travel company leaves bosses facing tough questions over their pay and performanceLatest: Leadsom demands probe into directorsThomas Cook bosses under fire for excessive pay15,000 passengers home yesterday, 16,800 expected todayBut some planes will land at wrong airportUK ministers accused of sealing Thomas Cook’s fateMonday: Thomas Cook travel chaos: firm’s collapse leaves […]Graeme Wearden
- Uber granted two-month extension to London licenceTransport for London again rejects ride-hailing firm’s application for a full licenceUber’s application to renew its private hire operating licence in London has been rebuffed again by regulators.Transport for London has instead given the ride-hailing firm only a two-month extension to its licence, which is due to expire on Wednesday night. Continue reading...Gwyn Topham Transport correspondent
- Lloyd’s of London: nearly 500 workers suffered or saw sexual harassment in past yearChief executive of insurance market says results of survey are ‘stark and totally unacceptable’The Lloyd’s of London boss has described as “truly terrible” the findings of a survey which showed that nearly 500 people working in the insurance market have either suffered or observed sexual harassment in the past 12 months.The survey, conducted by the […]Julia Kollewe
- Lastminute.com wouldn't accept my gift card for a holidayThe website said ‘no’ even though the voucher clearly said ‘yes’ it was validIn December 2017 I cashed in some bitcoin and bought a £380 voucher for lastminute.com from Giftoff.com, which accepts digital currency payments. I was sent an electronic gift card, which clearly stated the expiry date as 1 January 2020. But when I […]Miles Brignall
- Jean genius: how Kojima became Japan’s denim meccaThe birthplace of Japanese denim has nearly 40 specialist shops to browse and gain an insight into the history and craftsmanship behind the world’s best jeansIn a country where craftsmanship is so highly prized, it’s no surprise to learn that even a product as universal as jeans has been raised to an art form. Thanks […]Isabel Choat
- Most of world's biggest firms 'unlikely' to meet Paris climate targetsOnly a fifth of the companies will remain on track, according to analysis of their disclosuresMore than four fifths of the world’s largest companies are unlikely to meet the targets set out in the Paris climate agreement by 2050, according to fresh analysis of their climate disclosures.A study of almost 3,000 publicly listed companies found […]Jillian Ambrose Energy correspondent