free consultation – an hour with an agriculture and rural issues specialist
We’ve been providing legal advice to landowners, farmers and tenants in Suffolk and the surrounding counties since 1840.
Therefore, as you can imagine, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience relating to agriculture and rural law including:
- Land and Property issues such as sales, purchases, mortgages, leases, boundaries, common land, tied accommodation & disputes. Planning and development issues relating to properties & land for acquisition or development.
- Environment, farming, food & drink issues related to food and drink regulation; food safety, food labelling, product recall and regulatory enforcement issues. Environmental and regulatory matters such as compliance issues, contaminated land and water. Renewable energy matters including investment development and financing, including wind, solar & biofuels etc. Commercial issues including contractual arrangements and protection of rights.
Other land and agriculture issues we can help with include:
- Dispute resolution – including contractual disputes, land occupation and ownership, partnership and trust disputes and product liability.
- Business – corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fundraising and private equity.
- Finance, restructuring and insolvency
- All employment law issues
- Health and safety defences.
So, if you're having issues with land ownership or tenancy or boundary disputes or just need advice on any aspects or rural or agriculture law, contact us to see how we can help.
This month we are offering a free consultation – an hour with an agriculture and rural issues specialist to determine your options and best approach.
To book a confidential consultation, please complete the form, stating when the best time is for us to contact you, and the method of contact you would prefer.